Friday, August 15, 2008

This Week in a Nutshell

Not much going on this week. I had pink eye last weekend which left me homebound with my glasses on all weekend. Couldn't drive, watch TV, etc....It sucked. I also couldn't touch Delaney which was horrible. It got better by the work week but my eye was still irritated and the drops I had caused irritation underneath my eye which then looked like I got in a fight and got a black eye. So attractive. You will see no pics of me from this week. Can you tell I am whiny about the whole ordeal? Anyhoo. Delaney continues to do more each day. She is now rolling sometimes from her tummy to her back---if she is in the mood. She is not the biggest fan of tummy time but I am trying. She starts daycare Monday so that will be good. She will miss being with Nana though.

Delaney gets slightly comatose after dinner. Luckily there are no flies in our house.

This is my cheerful daughter when she wakes up in the morning. That might be the one thing she got from me---being a morning person. Delaney loves to hug her snuggle bunny.

No comments: