Monday, November 24, 2008

How much snot can a woodchuck have?

To my faithful blog readers, I did not post this weekend because I was filled with too much snot. I have been so sick since Thursday with fever and a cold and whatever else you can possibly get.
I did lose those 5 baby pounds I have been wanting to lose...bonus!....but it sure wasn't worth it. I am back in the land of the living but still not 100%. I have a 5-mile race I was going to do on Turkey Day but right now it is looking like it is not happening. I am quite depressed about that.
Anyhoo---just a quick update on the peanut. Yesterday she had real food for the first time---peas. Let me preface that by saying that I thought I was mom of the century by actually making her real peas. Yes, me in my feverish state bought real peas, shucked them, steamed them, processed them, etc.....and 4 hours later a pile of green mush was born. It took Delaney about 4 bites and some hilarious faces where she squished her entire face up, and the peas were done. Oh well. Tonight it will be canned peas, that's for sure.
Pictures of this will come at a later date. Because I missed an entire weekend of doing anything productive, or basically anything at all, the blog got moved down on the priority list.
Catch ya on the non-cold side!

No comments: