Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sad Day in Ho Ho Land

I am very sad about something. Our laptop where I had ALL of Delaney's pictures stored, got water damage and we lost our hard drive. This means that ALL of the pictures are now gone. Thank goodness I had printed the ones from May-September, but I have lost October and November and a lot of the videos that I didn't put on You Tube or other sources. This means that the only pictures and videos I have from that time are on this blog. Thank goodness for this blog!!!!!!!
I asked Randy and Santa to try and restore the hard drive for my Chanukah/Christmas present, but it looks like it's not going to happen.
At least I have my memories. I am just sick about not having the video of Delaney's first bath though. It was a wonderful moment.
Sigh.

No comments: