Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

A little annoying thingie on Facebook caused me to write 25 Random Things About Myself. When I was finished, I found the answers kinda interesting. Thought I would share....

1. My husband Randy and I dated for 2 weeks in high school and he carved "I Love Juliet" in his desk.
2. I am scared of clowns and chalk.
3. My hell would be: I'm in Walmart, it's very cold, and Phil Collins is playing non-stop over the speakers.
4. I could potentially win a spaghetti eating contest.
5. My bad habit is biting my cuticles. Disgusting.
6. My closest friend Jessica found me in first grade underneath the play gym singing "Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms".
7. I was once called a prodigy on the piano.
8. Randy and I named our dog Tyson because of his black eye----because he looked like Mike Tyson and he got "knocked the f___ out!"
9. I played the bass drum and quads in marching band in high school. I was a cool band geek.
10. When I had my wisdom teeth taken out my mom took me immediately to the grocery store (thanks mom) and I had a long conversation with Captain Crunch while I was there. Do you think it was the drugs that made me do that?
11. I can touch my tongue to my nose.
12. I am basically legally blind. My vision is 20/1100.
13. I enjoy a good vacumn cleaner. When I win the lottery I am buying a Dyson.
14. My name was almost "Annabelle Lee" after the Edgar Allan Poe poem.
15. When my last name was Darke, I used to want to be a doctor just so I could be Dr. Darke. It sounded like a Disney villain.
16. I touched the Heisman trophy in Bobby Bowden's office.
17. I look at my wedding rings often because it makes me think about my husband who is the most wonderful man in the world.
18. I totally can jam out to "Just a Gigolo" at karaoke.
19. Delaney's middle name is Jeanne after my wonderful aunt Jeanne who passed away from ALS 6 years ago.
20. I am deathly afraid of scuba diving. I had to leave the 5 foot training pool when I attempted to get over my fear.
21. I am jealous of everyone who has better hair than me. Wait....that's everyone.
22. I slept with my red blankie until I met Randy. I still have it tucked away somewhere safe though.
23. I have the strangest looking big toe on my right foot. Seriously.
24. My laugh sounds like a combination between a machine gun and Woody the Woodpecker.
25. I became more of a serious runner after my father passed away while running in 2002. He was my inspiration to run the roads and feel alive.

No comments: