Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Roberts go to Myrtle Beach


On Friday we went to Myrtle Beach for the night to visit Kel-Z, Rick, and Jackson. My friend Monica and her husband Ikey were also there and it was great to see them. Jackson is ADORABLE and is babbling and sitting up and walking in his walker and eating lots and lots. He is 24 pounds and is so big compared to Delaney. Jackson is truly a miracle and I loved getting to see him and watch him play.


Delaney and Jackson did so good playing together. They had yelling contests to see who was louder. I think Jackson won.


I think Delaney looks like a supermodel in this picture.


For some reason, Delaney was terrified of McKenzie the dog when we got there. I guess because her face is so different than our dogs. She would cry whenever she would see McKenzie. By Saturday morning, Delaney was crawling all over McKenzie.


Look at Jackson's smile-----priceless.

Jackson looks like such a bruiser in this picture.

No comments: