Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunshine Daydream


This week has been great. I have had to rely on my camera on my new phone because we haven't bought a new camera yet. My good friend Tracey has let me borrow hers, THANK GOODNESS, but she needed it this weekend for her nephew's birthday party. I am so grateful to Tracey for letting me borrow it for so long. The phone camera is okay but having a real one to capture the special moments is so important. Here is Delaney sitting poolside with what I call her Hee-Haw outfit on. So cute.

We all took a dip in the pool this weekend. It was cold at first, but then you got used to it. Delaney loves her little float! Randy and I played horse while the little one was napping. He won----but next time---it's on.



Tyson has found a much cuter way to beg. Place your head on the table and stare at you longingly until you decide to give him chicken. It worked because he was really cute.




Delaney, Grammy, and Nutty and me went to the Eau Claire Festival this weekend. It was in the hood, but it was awesome!!! The crafts were absolutely amazing and the prices on the art and food was really good. Delaney loved walking around with her Grammy and Nutty. I didn't buy anything but wanted everything they had!!

No comments: