Monday, June 22, 2009

"Num"

I don't know if I have mentioned it before---but Delaney's favorite word is "num". Now "num" can mean she is hungry or thirsty but she says it loudly and repeatedly if she is wanting a sip or bite of something. It is so funny. I know we should probably correct her to say "yum"---but "num" is so cute.

A sweet daddy and Delaney moment.

Delaney was princess of the pool this weekend. She loves her float and especially loves going up and down the stairs in the pool.

Grammy and Delaney had a great time at the pool this weekend.

My cousin Matt's daughter Miranda is in town for the entire summmer visiting her Grammy (a.k.a. Nutty). We are so happy she is here! She loves swimming at our pool and entertaining the doggies and Delaney. Delaney is totally infatuated with her and smiles and laughs at everything she does.

Miranda makes strange bubble creatures on her elbow with Delaney's new bubble bee.

Randy and I took Miranda to see UP this weekend. It was AMAZING!!!!! Not only was the 3-D part fabulous but the story was wonderful. I laughed a lot and cried 4 times. It was such a beautiful movie and I highly recommend it.


Delaney took a couple of steps by herself. All she needed was to be distracted by a tennis ball. Who knew? We have always said she is going to be a tennis player.

No comments: