Monday, July 20, 2009

Hanging with the Fam

We had a great weekend hanging out with the fam. Unka Bob and Aunt Sue were in town and on Saturday we went to the kids festival in Five Points. I was an idiot and didn't take any pictures but we had so much fun. Everything was free!!! Miranda got a free Sno Cone and both Miranda and Delaney got caricatures made. Unka Bob liked pushing Delaney around in her stroller.


Everyone came over for swimming and Chinese food on Sunday. Unka Bob and Nana pose for the camera.


Delaney loves some Unka Bob. And I promise that Aunt Sue was there. I hate that I didn't get any pictures of her.


Delaney gets some Nana time before she goes to bed.


I had to throw this picture in. Randy and I opened up a toy that Nutty gave Delaney before she was even born---her Bob the Builder tool belt. Delaney LOVED it! She wasn't too fond of the hard hat that came with it, but she enjoyed the nice French bonnet with her tools instead. She was cracking us up with her attire.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Is that Delaney wearing remnants of your old blanket in some of those pictures? She's a cutie!!