Friday, July 24, 2009

Palmetto Falls

Randy and I took Delaney, Miranda, and her friend Lauren to the water park Palmetto Falls which is at Fort Jackson. Delaney felt like such a big girl with the "big girls".



Right after this picture, Delaney reached out her hand to grab Miranda's arm. She wants to have Miranda within reach at all times.





Delaney loved the sprinkler area. She was a little hesitant at first, but then went full speed into the sprinklers and the blasts of water coming up from the ground.








Miranda hangs out in the Lazy River. Randy and I took Delaney in the lazy river---she sat in my lap in the inner tube. Randy pushed the two of us under every waterfall on the Lazy River. I kept saying, "Your daughter is in my lap! She will get mad at you!" Yeah right. Delaney loved it.

Randy on the slide

Me on the slide

The girls at Palmetto Falls

No comments: