Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sick Week

It's been a little rough in the Roberts' household since Wednesday. I had to pick Delaney up from daycare on Wednesday because she had a fever. On Thursday I stayed home with her and this was basically her position for a lot of the day.

Friday was a better day somewhat but Delaney was in a clinging to Daddy sort of mood. The clinging where she basically hung on to his leg like a monkey. I was able to get lots of things done. Her daycare was having a circus celebration and poor Delaney couldn't go but I had signed up to do the facepainting so I went and had fun. I brought Delaney back some mini corn dogs.



Saturday morning was AWFUL!! Delaney didn't have a fever but basically cried from 7:30 until 10:30. I called the doctor and gave them her symptoms and they suggested Tylenol or Motrin, bulbing the snot out of her nose (yeah right), and popsicles. We gave her a bath, and did the aforementioned items, minus the godawful bulbing...and....

....one fruit popsicle face later the child was cured.


After a bath, some Motrin, and clinging on to a popsicle, Delaney revives and is herself again. Hallelujah!

** I love how Delaney tries to sing along with the Spanish version of the alphabet song in this.

No comments: