Sunday, November 28, 2010

Delaney's First Haircut

After agonizing for a while----I finally took Delaney for her first haircut. My friend Andrea told me about this place 'Sharkey's Cuts for Kids' where the kids get to sit in fun cars and watch movies while they get their haircuts. Because Delaney's hair was getting a little crazy, especially when she wakes up in the morning, I decided to take her.

Delaney picked the Barbie jeep for her "seat" and she watched Noggin on the TV.

She didn't even realize she was getting her hair cut.

Because I love Delaney's hair long, the hairdresser just recommended cutting some layers in the back.

After her fabulous haircut, we headed to another room where Delaney got her nails did which is included in the price of every haircut. She felt like a princess and picked the color "sparkly pink".

The whole experience was AWESOME and Delaney loved her haircut and her manicure. Delaney's hair is so much more manageable now and so much better. I highly recommend this place to everyone because it made the whole hair cutting experience fun and not torturous.

No comments: