Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Delaney was pretty darn happy with her Christmas train set from Santa.

Christmas started out with Delaney and her train set from Santa. She was quite excited. I don't know if you could see the tree from the quick pan with the video camera, but the amount of presents underneath it was quite disgusting. It looks like we have about 12 children to give presents to instead of 2. I don't want to use the word spoiled, but I might have to.

Maya's present from Santa was a play mat with cars on it.

Grammi came over and brought us a huge breakfast, including a breakfast casserole that was just like the one my Grandma Maxine always made. She hung out with us all of the morning for presents and fun and it really made for a wonderful Christmas---laidback and nice. A big big big thank you to my mom for helping to make this the best Christmas that we have had in a while. Oh--and the Silly Putty looks good on your nose.

Sweet Maya was so happy with her first present that she opened--a little hippo jingle toy.

Randy makes his way through his stocking stuffers.

A little bouncing with her daddy.

One of Delaney's first presents that she opened was a Play Dough set. Now this was just an extra little present I picked up at Target one day because it was on sale. Delaney couldn't really get past this present. She LOVED it and didn't want to open any more presents afterwards--she just wanted to go play with it. Next year--I will remember this. Just buy one $5 present from Target and she is set. :)



This was my favorite present that I got Delaney---a McDonald's cash register set with play food, a real working register, play money, and a headset with walkie talkie. This week, I mean when I was little, I could sit and play with this thing for hours.

Maya gets a little nap in after the big present opening. Her batch of new toys stays with her on top of the blanket.

Grammi watched "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" with the girls.

One of them didn't make it through the whole movie. Oh---and check out the baby doll in the pic. This is Delaney's 2nd American Girl doll--the Bitty Baby that came from Ann, Jessica, and Maxie. She LOVES it and changes her diaper and feeds her all the time.

Maya and the doggies take a little snooze on the floor.

Tyson poses with his new chicken toy that was in his stocking.

Olive is not posing with her new chipmunk toy but she loves it. Mia also had a toy in her stocking that of course she hasn't played with. Why do we bother? Oh--because we love her.

Renee and Jack came to give the girls their presents.

Delaney loved her dress up trunk from Renee and Jack that came with 3 princess dresses, and all of the extra bling that goes with them (tiara, shoes, jewelry, etc...)

I got a "cool" new pair of shades in my "Bad Mama" present from Renee.

Christmas night the Roberts clan came (Big Dave, Tinker, Dave, Davis, and Morgan) and had supper with us which was Cincinnati Chili and salad and pumpkin custard pie.

Morgan also got a dress up trunk and the girls dressed alike immediately while Davis ran the show.

The Siamese twins

Super cute Davis

Big D and I try to have a moment of quiet in the Christmas chaos..

...while Dave and Tinker attempt the same thing on the other side.

Delaney, Morgan, and Davis----entertaining as always.

Delaney and Morgan both don their Sleeping Beauty attire to do a little dancing.

It was a wonderful Christmas and I feel so lucky to have my special little family with my incredible husband and two gourgeous little girls.

No comments: