Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

Christmas Eve was very relaxing and enjoyable. We had Renee, Jack, and Dave for dinner and I mixed up their fried chicken tradition and decided on takeout Chinese instead. Hey---all my Jewish peeps do it so why couldn't we??? It was delicious and we enjoyed hanging out for a little while.

A little dogbed watch movie time for the girls.



My sweet little Maya reindeer.



Delaney and I got craft and started a new Christmas Eve tradition---decorating Gingerbread men.

Here are our 4 cookies--Delaney's are the two on the left--with the Delaney cookie on the top and my Mommy cookie on the bottom. My two are on the right--the Randy cookie on the top and Maya cookie on the bottom. I think we did a good job.

All dressed up to play a little Wii.

Gosh I love that smile.

Once again, here is Delaney dancing with the piano. Check out the little leg thing she has going on. Poor dear--I believe she has the grace of her mommy.

No comments: