Thursday, December 23, 2010

Winter Princesses

Better than a ride at the fair.

My little winter princess.

These boots are a favorite of Delaney's. There are many a morning when we go to wake her up and she is wearing them. She has also been putting random things in bed with her. There is this cloth that she got from my cousin Jon in France that is kept in a drawer in her cabinet. She pulls out the cloth and places it neatly on her bed underneath her sheet. If I move it at all she has a small fit and then calmly and neatly replaces it. Odd...but cute.

Winter Princess #2.

I have no idea why these pictures are sideways but I can't fix them. The two girls look so sweet in bed together with their pacis. Delaney just uses hers at bedtime and we haven't tried to break her of the habit yet but it is coming.





Delaney, backwards bib and all, does her singing routine.

Randy squished into Delaney's ball tent for a little fun. I loved that I didn't have to do it.

No comments: