Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tapping and Dancing

Maya is loving her exersaucer. She likes it because she can be more social and play and look at Delaney.

My little dancer now has tap shoes. Watch out world. And yes---another damn sideways video.

Maya shows off her dancing to keep up with big sis.

***Some interesting stories from the Roberts fam that I might have mentioned but can't remember:
1) Delaney for some reason has become terrified of the map from Dora. Now she isn't scared of the Wizard of Oz with the wicked witch and flying monkeys but when that map comes on the screen she runs to me and wants big hugs.

2) Maya's favorite thing to do is reach out and touch Delaney. Now this makes Delaney a little tense but Maya just laughs and keeps going. The two of them are already torturing each other.

3) My little ballerina obsessed child checked out a ballet book from the library and I would check in on her at night after she "went to sleep" to turn out her light and I would find her sleeping with it. All curled up like it was a stuffed animal.

4) D's statement when she is mad at you is: "I'm so mad for you".

5) Delaney is mesmerized by Lady Gaga. We sometimes listen to Mommy Music in my car (versus Delaney music which is Disney tunes that I can only listen to for about 127 days in a row before going crazy) and when my IPod landed on Lady Gaga the other day
Delaney wanted to know who that was immediately. I told her and she said "Oooohh...I like her." She LOVES the song "Paparazzi" and will dance to it and knows a lot of the words. It is pretty darn cute. I think she thinks it is about a daddy. Get it..."papa"...daddy.

No comments: