Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Girls

Maya loves to play with her sister and do raspberries.

Delaney sings a little song she learned at school.

Delaney sings "Happy and You Know It" with the last verse a little off.

Maya with her rice cereal. She has not been a big eater yet--preferring to get messy with the food and chew on the spoon.



On the other hand---THIS--is a big eater. Delaney is actually a good eater but her favorites right now are "Fruity Cheerios" ("without milk in a bowl but milk in a cup"), Uncrustables, maca and cheese and peas, and chicken. Any meat is chicken right now. Or sausge. But it could be chicken and she calls it sausages..and vice versa. You get the point.

Maya is not a very good napper. She doesn't want to miss anything and stays up for most of the day. She sleeps ALL night though so I really can't complain. When she does fall asleep during the day--it is usually passing like on the floor. I was doing laundry in her room and she was playing on the floor and I turned around and she was like this.



I am really working with Delaney on her photo skills. She definitely has my big ass stiff smile and squinty eyes during pictures so I am trying to capture her model look.







No comments: