Saturday, March 12, 2011

Some Good Videos

Maya and Delaney enjoying a little pureed peas.

**Sidenote: Maya really enjoyed these peas but since this time she really hasn't enjoyed eating too much. She takes a bite of my delicious homemade food (pat on the back mommy) of squash, broccoli, sweet potatoes, or peas (that's it so far) and then really isn't too excited. A child of mine that isn't into food?? It seems weird. I am not overly concerned because she is growing and happy and isn't showing any food aversions. Let me jump ahead of myself--at her 6 month check up her pediatrician thinks she could have a little reflux so now she just started Xantac and hopefully that will help her get more excited about eating. I hope I never have Xantac. I couldn't possibly be more excited about eating than I already am.

Maya loves being silly with her daddy.

My sweet quiet child can sometimes get a little noisy.

No comments: