Sunday, March 27, 2011

She sits!!!!!!!!!!!

My little Maya sits up by herself....briefly.



This moment is a bit bittersweet. I love that Maya can now sit up--but sad that she is getting so big already. Randy and I are not having any more children so that means the baby stage on this needs to last longer!





My growing up too fast littlest girl is now sitting up by herself.




Randy does a little Wii while Maya sits up and plays on the couch.





A little bucket of toys is all she needs. Maya really is easy to please.

Delaney with her "blanklie" playing Wii with her daddy. She is like me with the blankie thing. I just hope she gets rid of hers before she is 30. I am just kidding about that number...really...well....

Sitting up can really tire you out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's the sweetest baby ever..i cant wait till she starts moving those chunky little legs and is walking!