Monday, January 16, 2012

MLK Day

Randy had MLK Day off and I saw a couple of kids that day. Did I mention I love the flexibility of my job? Well let me mention it....I LOVE it. Two kids...money...rest of day with my family. We spent the day together lounging and playing.


We took out the bikes for a spin but both girls decided to walk for a while.

Maya did some bonding with Garlic, the neighborhood kittie.

Big hugs for Garlic.


We did some swing time after nap and obviously Maya wasn't fully awake yet.


Just capturing the girls together. Cutie pies. Delaney is doing her V-Reader here (which she calls her "pee-oo-ter"). Dave got her this for Christmas and she loves it. I was a little against hand-held electronic devices but this one is awesome. You can download books and they can either listen and watch them or go word for word with them which helps with early reading skills. Delaney will sit with it for a while and "read" and then moves on to something else. It really is cool.

No comments: