Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Damn near impossible............




The church where the girls go to daycare has the most beautiful tulips in the front in the springtime. We have taken an annual shot there and I gave it a try this year. It is really damn near impossible to get both girls looking, let alone smiling, at the camera at the same time. I went ahead and posted all of my attempts so see what I was dealing with here. No matter what, they look beautiful and the two are sitting together. Sigh.










The lollipop bribe was brought out to try to get both girls to smile at the same time....



Maya saying "Give me it already!!!!!!!!!!!"


Happily licking away




Decided to just try individual shots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my world..lol! There still georgeous no matter which direction they are looking :)