Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nugget Faces

Here I go again with a million pictures. My friend Jessica said Tyson (the infamous chicken nugget maker) was doing a contest for the best nugget face. I, of course, wanted to enter my fabulous two. I gave it my best shot....their faces on the pics were too cute to eliminate any.















We have another movie watcher in the fam. Yes, at 18 months, Maya loves her a little watching. She definitely doesn't have the long attention span yet but she will watch for a minute or two. Especially Yo Gabba Gabba.

Doggone sideways pic. I have switched my blog to different computer that has Windows Vista and it is damn near impossible for me. Ahh...technology. Oh well. Randy and I did this race called The Diamond Dash that was AWESOME!!! It was free to enter and the winning couple got a $12,000 diamond ring. It was a scavenger hunt around downtown Columbia done with your cell phone and you got somewhere and got a clue and then had to answer a question and if you got it correct then you got the next clue. We were all over the USC campus and the Vista. Little did I know it was a real "race", or I would have worn some better clothing because we ran at least 7 miles that day. So much fun though. We did not win but next year we will be much better prepared by learning our city a little more. That campus is confusing....

We had Morgan and Davis over to spend the night and the two princesses had the best time together. They are so BFFs.

Promise I will get better with the sideways. Maya had her 18 month checkup (62nd percentile for height and 20th for weight). I thought my little pumpkin was going to be the short squishy one but she is exactly the opposite. She will be tall and thin like her big sis. Maya is quite the diva and refused to take off her shoes during the exam. She kept saying "shoes", which is the first thing we hear from the crib when she wakes up. We definitely have a young Carrie Bradshaw in the making.

Maya's teacher Patti always sends me the cutest shots of my little one while at school. Little Miss Blue Eyes.

After about 3 weeks of Maya feeling bad because of ear infections, we realized she was finally better because Randy could finally put her down, and she started being her funny self again. Here is a fun little game she figured out of picking up all of the dog food from Tyson's bowl and moving it to Olive's bowl. She did it for about 20 minutes, feeling so very proud of herself.

No comments: