Sunday, March 18, 2012

Randomness

Maya really didn't feel well over the weekend and was feverish on and off. She woke up in the morning with  quite a hairdo to prove her illness.


Little Snow White slaves away cleaning her water table. Unlike the real Snow White, Delaney loves to clean things. She scrubbed that sucker until it was shining.


Delaney loves to wear hats and she has taken ownership of the hat that I wore to my bachelorette party that my best friend Jessica made me. 


This is what happens when Randy and I drink wine and watch The Exorcist. We get silly......We do let out some curse words so no children should watch. Ahhhh....the life of two parents on the weekend.....we have no life........

Now I know it isn't really reading, but Delaney is very good at memorizing books quickly and I know that is the start to early reading. Here is a library book we have only had 2 weeks and she knows almost every word. My little genius.

No comments: