Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!

Just capturing Maya doing a little Wizard of Oz on her microphone. The video didn't turn out good but I am sure I will have lots of footage later.




I had a fun SAWWWS Christmas party but of course I forgot to take pictures. We did it at Becky's house and had lots of good treats and wine and champagne. We did a real gift exchange instead of a tacky gift exchange and there was some good stuff there! Jessica gave us all the SAWWWS high school picture collage that she had promised and it was hysterical!

Randy and I spent New Years Eve with our friends Noel and Greg. We met them because our kids all go to the same daycare and Noel and I have become close with our happy hour group. The four of us had a delicious dinner at Saludas and then went back to their house for drinks and games. We had the best time with them!!


Maya celebrated New Years Day with some chewing of the beads.


Delaney practicing her Seminoles tomahawk chop for the bowl game today.


I taught Delaney the FSU chop and she caught on quickly. Maya caught on quickly to learning the FSU chant. 'I'm a Seminold!"

No comments: