Sunday, June 30, 2013

Beach Vacation Day 2

After the initial unease from Eliza was over, the two girls quickly became BFF's.

Delaney was truly enamoured (sp?) of Drew.

Maya shows off her boogie boarding skills inside.

Beach time!!!!!!!




English



Kite flying




Sometimes little grumpy bear needs a moment to chill.



Drew found a shark's tooth

The girls on their daddy's shoulders in the ocean.


I love my little snuggle baby so.




Building the ultimate sand castle.

Maya starts off singing Ring Around the Rosy and ends up with the Jaws theme during sand castle building time at the beach.
Maya in her "crib" reading books. She requested this task.
Maya gets in her "crib" at the beach and reads all of her books. Creepy Carrots is one of her new favorites and I walked in the room and she was reading it. Maya now reads one of the famous Mo Willems pigeons books while hanging out in her "crib".
Delaney swimming in the deep end in the pool. I am so proud of her!

My little noodle



A week ago this little girl was wearing floaties, now she is swimming solo in the deep end.
Playing Monopoly

Chillin' on the swing by the pond.

Fishing




Drew caught one!!!!


The adults always have to get silly one night while we are at the beach. Obviously---this is the one.

I look like I have had too much wine but Randy looks so cute and sweet I had to put this one in.

No comments: