Sunday, August 4, 2013

Jumping Fun and a Special 18th (or 126th in people years) birthday

The cousins came over for a swim and the two big girls jumped into the pool for hours.







Delaney and Morgan love jumping into the pool together doing tricks. They make up different routines before jumping in and a new fave was holding hands.
This is truly gross--but funny. Davis spits water out of his mouth and Tyson licks it up.

This pic made me laugh because Dave is holding Delaney up by her feet to toss her into the pool and her little hiney is sticking out.


Randy with the crossword puzzle. We get the Sunday newspaper every week basically just for the coupons and the crossword. It is our ultimate challenge to finish the whole puzzle. We never have done it. It is also a big challenge to see who gets to the puzzle first on Sunday mornings.

Cheese

Bigger cheese

Getting ready for Mia's 18th birthday party.

Homemade hat/crown courtesy of me and the girls.



My sweet Mia kitty turns 18 sometime in August so we celebrated her birthday. The girls and I made her a hat and a card. We also gave her wet food with a candle which she hasn't eaten in like, 18 years, and she tore it up. I feel like I have deprived her!





Nana came over to go swimming. She loved hanging out with the girls.

These pics make me laugh and smile.



I was trying to take a pic of the girls but....what is that in the background....? A facedown Grammy in the pool?? What in the world is she doing?

No comments: