Sunday, February 8, 2015

Bingo, ballet, and new heights

She's getting there!

MAya sings her Noah's Ark song and doesn't know I am watching her scratch her bottom. She is silly.

Maya loves this Noah's Ark song she learned at school.







At a play date at Sarah Beth and Lily's house I realized Maya probably needs a bigger bike at home since she fits on Sarah Beths!


Brennen Bingo night---an annual treat! We went there for fun Bingo games and pizza and some Gamecock football players always come to help out and call out the numbers. 


My sweet Maya was trying hard to win Bingo.

Delaney said in the car on the way there that she felt lucky and she was right! She was a big Bingo winner!!!!!



She won a gift basket from Be Beep. Awesome!!!!

Shannon and Halden

Maya gets ready for a big ballet night adventure with Grammy and Nana.


Delaney is ready for the ballet too!







Randy and
I dropped them off and then went to dinner. Perfect night for the whole fam!


Delaney requested zippies and I found these My Little Pony ones at Target. I love how my big girl still wants zippies.



Delaney is the real video game player at home like her daddy but I try to limit is as much as possible. Maya will occasionally play but prefers just to watch. She is more like her mommy---preferring real toys over electronics.

At the girls' dance studio there was a sign about auditions for Columbia City Ballet's performance of Cinderella. I thought---why not?? So the girls got ready for their big audition.



Getting prepared for the 100th day of school with old lady accessories pilfered from Grammy' house along with Silly Stan's cane. Looking good and old Laney Loo!!

And this was the final outfit on the big day. Delaney was cracking me up walking like an old lady.







Delaney and her friend McRae when I went to pick her up from school that day.


Maya wanted to try it out too.

Mrs. Neely did the aging app with the kids and this was the result.

We have a system at home where the girls get to "color a number" which is really a sheet with pictures on it. The girls color if they have had an excellent day. At the end of the sheet once the "numbers" are colored they can get a prize. Maya made it to the end and requested a real magic hat. Thank you Amazon for always having random things a four year old requests.








This pic was actually taken at cheer camp last year but I found it on AC Flora cheerleading facebook page when looking to sign the girls up again for camp this year. Check out little puss face hoodie on the side. She actually had a hard time adjusting to cheer camp all week but hasn't stopped talking about the camp since and how much she loved it.

Sally came to spend the night and all girls dressed like their AG dolls.

A little dance party with the XBox and the girls.


Randy took the girls to church in the morning and I added a little colored hair streak clip for spunk. I have to add my touch on church mornings. 




Libbie came the next weekend to spend the night and the girls had candy and watch a movie. Tyson did his dead dog impersonation.



Delaney at Brooklynn's birthday party at the farm. This is where she had her 5th birthday party.

A beautiful day at the zoo!




Feeding the birds is always fun.









They now have yummy lunch at the zoo so we partook of course.


Delaney was finally tall and brave enough to try the ropes course. It is an obstacle course way up high where you cross on beams and ropes with just a harness holding you. Delaney had no fear and went to the top and was on it almost an hour. Randy said it was scary at parts. You couldn't pay me to do it.




My little turkey and I stayed on the ground.













We love the farm at the zoo.









No comments: