Sunday, May 3, 2015

Dances and Crawfish

I volunteered to read to Maya's 4's class. They are super cute and were excited to hear Maya's favorite book---Cupcake!!


My sister sent me this pic on my dad's Yartzheit which is April 30. I miss him every day and wish he was here to love on his granddaughters. This pic makes me laugh because dad is looking ever so stylish and I am obviously following in his style footsteps. Oh my god the hair and glasses and of course that cast from breaking my arm roller skating that I swear was on for years. 

The first annual Daddy-Daughter dance at Brennen for K-2nd graders. Delaney was so beautiful and excited!!!




Randy bought her a beautiful corsage to wear.





Getting silly before they left.










The Badgers!!!! Maya really is with a cute team. It is a shame it's her final season of this sport. 








Sitting pretty at the Rosewood Crawfish Festival. I ran the 5K race in the morning and then there was soccer and then there was festival. I ended up winning 3rd in my age group which is fine with me!!!

Maya, Nutty, and Grammy show us how eating is done at the festival.


Hot Dog?


Rooster?


Randy and his girls on the big inflatable chair.




We love this crawfish!!


Face painting


Maya loves little rides like this one.

Oh that face. Wanna bottle it.



Delaney and her friend Stella on the swings.

And Delaney of course has to ride the kiddie rides too.


We went to the State Museum because it is $1 admission on the first Sunday of the month and there happened to be a Hispanic Festival there that day. We celebrated with some popsicles.


Maya trying to be taller to do the sound echo chamber where you can talk to someone across the room.



No comments: