Sunday, May 10, 2015

Delaney Turns 7!!!!! And some mother's day stuff too. :)


We go to do our annual singing to the birthday girl in the morning to wake her up and discover that she is not in her bed. We found the birthday girl in the guest room sleeping and sung to her there.



My sweet little 7 year old on her birthday morning. I love that she still wants to wear a tiara and she will wear a tutu with her outfit to school and that is extremely happy that the fairies brought her a new fairy house for her birthday. I love this sweet little girl so much.


It's muffins for moms day at Maya's preschool. The kids in the 4's class had made pictures of their moms and there was a sweet little breakfast for all of us.


Yummy chocolate muffin.




Maya, Sandy, and Lucy



Lucy, Maya, Sandy, and Millie





Apparently I love cartoon and there is candy in my purse. :)


After leaving Shandon I raced over to Brennen for Teacher Appreciation Day and brought Mrs. Neely a book the kids had made her where they drew pics of her and said why they think she is the best teacher.

And of course I was really there to bring my birthday girl and her friends some cupcakes.








Delaney gets a new bedspread and overall comfier bed situation and also a new fan for her birthday. I promise these are exciting gifts...:) Delaney has been complaining that she is not comfy so we added deluxe bed pad and nice Pottery Barn bedding and a new pillow and a ceiling fan which she didn't have before. It really did make her room look beautiful. Of course we got her some toys too. :)



Loving her new bed.

And letting her sister love on her new bed too. And I forgot to mention the awesome new nightstand that was purchased on a quick trip to Ikea after leaving the American Girl store for Sarah Beth's birthday. I snuck this one past Delaney without a problem.

I love this cute little ad for the girls' dance studio with Maya and her class on the floor looking astonished.

Delaney opening some presents.

I got her a sweet necklace that says "I love you a bushel and a peck"......just like my momma sang to me I sing it to her.



Maya helping with the unwrapping.

The Elsa dress was a big hit.

Delaney requested Cantina for her birthday dinner. And Nana got her the American Girl kitty she wanted.



Nutty got Delaney an "American Girl" (Target brand) outfit and book for her Laney doll and the book is about a glasses wearing awkward girl named Juliet. Should I be insulted?




It's birthday party time!!!! We had Delaney's seventh birthday party at Sharkey's which is where the girls' get their haircuts. They do glamour girl parties where the girls get their hair, makeup, and nails done and can do karaoke and dress up in fancy clothes. Ummm.....so perfect for a seven year old!!! They also give them pizza and party favors and basically it was an expensive party but I didn't care because sign me up because I didn't have to do ANYTHING and I knew Delaney would love it.

Delaney and I did a little Taylor Swift karaoke before her friend's arrived at Sharkey's for her 7th birthday party.




A little karaoke with Morgan looking crabby as usual.

Poor Randy lasted a couple of minutes at the party with his girls and then left to run errands. I don't blame him.


Anna Grace


My beautiful birthday girl

Kate and McRae

Sally


Delaney waits to get her nails done at her birthday party and dances to a little Justin Bieber while she waits.



Libbie and Mady getting crimped.

Merritt

Stella

Waiting to get their nails done.

Maya loved hanging with the big girls.

Emma and Sally

Laura

More karaoke time.




After getting dolled up Delaney and Laura did some dancing.


Delaney, AG, and Laura


Laura and Delaney entertain with a little karaoke after getting glammed up at the birthday party.



Delaney and Stella hit the mike now.


Anna Grace Getz


Maya getting crimped.

Silly girls




The girls did a fashion show once they got all glammed up.


Time for the fashion show!





Brooklynn



Caroline with Liza in the background.





What a fabulous group of friends (and a fabulous sister) my Delaney has. Love these girls!!!!




Pizza time.

This cake was a challenge. Delaney requested a purple cake with pink guitars on it. Well Publix makes the best cakes but they couldn't draw a guitar. I searched everywhere and found these at Party City. I then requested they be placed on the cake and the lady said she could put a musical scale on it. Ooh---I said---sounds great. Well I went to pick it up an hour prior to the party and it was a purple cake with the guitars on it and it said "Happy Birthday Delany". No scales or pink flowers around the side or anything. It looked like garbage. I calmly spoke to them and said they had to fix it or I would lose my mind and they came back with this. I thought it looked good. 

It's time for cake!





My happy birthday girl.





Now it's mother's day and more family birthday celebration for Miss D!

Maya shows off her reading skills to Grammy and Nana.






My only request for Mother's Day was to go to Cottle Farms and pick strawberries. It is an annual tradition and I love it.











No comments: