Saturday, April 21, 2012

Zoo Field Trip!

Too cool for school


I went with Maya and her class on a field trip to the zoo. Little self portrait on the bus trip there.

Maya loved the bus trip. Only she and two other friends rode the bus and the other kids' parents took them there. I hate to deny my child any opportunity for fun. Why not go on a little bus trip? We loved it.

Checking out the birds.

Look! I can fly like a bird!

My sweet little monkey...

...gives the monkey statue a "hug".

Elizabeth amd Lily

Abby

The Triple Threat---Jake, Maya, and Charlie.

I love the attempts to get a class pic.


Maya gets easily distracted by rocks.

Nice belly there Jake.
Maya loves to stop and smell the flowers.
We all decided a stroller class pic might be easier.
The hair is long enough for pigtails!!!
So fitting. "Nerd Alert". Love it.

No comments: