Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sparkle Girls

Packing the candy bags before we went to see Maleficient. Delaney and Sally were super excited. Maya also went and I was nervous she would be scared in the movie but she loved it---we all did!


Of course we had to do a little swimming after we got home from the movie.




Aunt Maxie came over the next day to hang out and swim.



And then Delaney had her first and final swim lesson of the summer with Mr. Greg. She is a wonderful swimmer and Greg said she is like a sponge right now with everything she can learn. He said she really doesn't need lessons and asked if she wanted to do a swim team. Monday-Friday practice for 30 minutes to an hour each day? I don't think so! Swim teams are huge around here and I guess I just don't understand them. I feel like it takes the fun out of swimming. But that is coming from a not very good swimmer. 
While showing off her strokes for Mr. Greg, Delaney ran into the pool. Oops.
The girls tried out some new sparkle hats that Grammy bought them.

















First day of Camp Hawk Ridge at Hammond! I stressed and stressed about putting the summer together and somehow it all just fell into place. Surprisingly, the camps at Hammond were very affordable and they were just the hours I needed from 9-1. I changed my summer work schedule to work Monday-Friday with 3 kids each day instead of Monday-Thursday with four kids each day. The Hawk Ridge camp is a half day or full day and every week they have a different theme with fun field trips. The theme this week was something with animals and the girls were super excited for a new experience. 
I think my child has quite the talent.
And obviously they were excited. One of them is in bed with us each night and sometimes we end up getting both of them. I just love how they snuggle.


Delaney when starting to learn to play let it go on the piano. She has since mastered it so this was at the beginning.

No comments: